Tuesday, September 19, 2017

It's My Life

How incredible was to hear this song on a proper sound system yesterday at Output for 718 Session with Danny Krivit on duty serving a whole lot of proper classics for what it  was one of the best Sessions in a long time.  There was also some interesting and refreshing mixing which I haven't heard in a while. Thank you Danny for bring it back Brooklyn style! The sound system was amazing. I have to say hands down Output has the best sound system in the city along with Analog. It was a special evening with and amazing amount of crowd, great energy, and great air.  I lost myself in a good way on the dance floor and someone approached me and said it's just like the Mudd Club and I just played along. Cheers to being alive and still enjoying a good night of clubbing! I'm thinking of remixing this one...coming soon! Enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment